Cake Poker's Diamond Mine Gold Card Tournament Series05/22/2012
Cake Poker's $40,000 Diamond Series got underway on May 15th and is running through the end of May. Players can buy-in to each $1,000-$5,000 by using your Gold Cards. As the series moves on, the prize pools will not only increase but the requirements to enter will become more strict, yielding significant value to players.
If you don't have the Gold Card needed to enter the tournament, the Gold Card Exchange will provide an excellent way for you to purchase the cards you need.
Cake Poker $40,000 Diamond Mine Series (remaining events)
The remaining Diamond Mine Series Events are as follows:
- May 22nd: $2,5k, Enter with 2012 9d Gold Card
- May 23rd: $2.5k, Enter with Td Gold Card, Any Series
- May 24th: $2.5k, Enter with Jd Gold Card, Any Series
- May 25th: $3k, Enter with Qd Gold Card, Any Series
- May 26th: $3.5k, Enter with Kd Gold Card, Any Series
- May 27th: $5k, Enter with Ad Gold Card, Any Series
- May 31st: $10,000 Freeroll (for players that enter all 13 events)
Sign-up for Cake Poker through HotShot Poker
Players that register for Cake Poker through HotShot Poker will receive 33% rakeback and a 110% up to $600 sign-up bonus. Starting June 1st, all Cake Poker players will have their rakeback increased to 36%. In edition to rakeback and the sign-up bonus, players can take part in $15,000 in weekly Rake Races.